This forward-thinking session by leading business intellectuals will present a high-level view of not just current industry trends, but also where the industry will be by 2030. Discussion points include:
- Identifying current trends in automation technologies.
- Recognizing the importance of partnerships for growing and maturing markets.
- Predicting the role small and medium-sized enterprises will play.
- Addressing the changing needs for human resources by retraining the workforce.
- Understanding the global manufacturing landscape to ensure the US remains competitive.
- Sharing insights on how the factory of the future will evolve in the next decade.
Additional speakers TBD.