This session will explore how supply chains and order fulfillment are facilitated by autonomous systems in complex and highly variable environments. The growing e-commerce market is embracing the use of robots and drones as it seeks to meet customer demand faster. The speakers will share specific examples of how robots have generated a rapid ROI, empowering facilities to retain, retrain, and maximize the productivity of their human capital. Points addressed:
- The importance of designing a robust supply-chain strategy.
- Managing change and transforming workflows.
- How to test robots and integrate them into existing processes.
- Managing the interaction between humans and technology.
- Tradeoffs between capital and operational expenses when deploying robots.
- Pricing and implementing robots as a service (RaaS)