H3 Dynamics, LLC
Current: Global VP of Sales & Business Development of:
• H3 Dynamics, LLC; We connect self-sustainable field robots to the Cloud to develop domain expertise, so that the field data they collect can be turned into actionable outcomes “As a Service”.
VP of Legislative Affairs, Rocky Mountain Region
• Navy League; The purpose of the VP for Legislative Affairs is improve Navy League legislative effectiveness by increasing the awareness to Members of Congress about the Navy League, our mission, goals and the activities of local councils.
VFW Foundation Board Member, VFW Post 1
• VFW Post 1; VFW Post 1 was founded in 1899. The first meeting, held at the Colorado State Capitol, was the first of many used to organize benefits and rights for veterans involved in overseas conflicts. The Foundation works with the community to raise money that directly supports veterans programs throughout the State of Colorado.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITES:
• VP of Sales for Asia-Pacific, Crocs Inc.; Responsible for wholesale activities across 28 countries and $253M in revenue.
• Lieutenant Commander, Information Warfare Officer, United States Navy Reserve; Executing the full spectrum of cyber, cryptology, and signals intelligence; information operations; computer network operations; and electronic warfare missions across the cyber, electromagnetic and space domains. Core mission is to deter and defeat aggression, to provide warning of intent, and to ensure freedom of action while achieving military objectives in and through cyberspace.
• Director of Business Development, Flextronics International; Managed Fortune 50 customers. Grew $170M large format printer business, continuously improvising full vertical service.
• Naval War College; Joint Professional Military Education
• Pepperdine University; MBA
• University of California, San Diego; BA Economics
• Enjoy everything about the outdoors and keeping fit. Gym fanatic, fly-fishing, avid deep powder snow skiing, water skiing, hiking, mountain biking, outrigger canoeing, dragon boating, golfing, and watching most professional sports
• Wife: Jillian Ramar
• Daughter: Madeline Claire Ramar (13)
• Son: Connor Peer Ramar (12)
Robotics as a Service: Feasibility and Opportunity