Today’s businesses are changing dramatically with the need to adopt robotics solutions to stay current and maintain a competitive edge. Don't get left behind! RoboBusiness' conference program empowers attendees to craft a robotics strategy that can be put to immediate use. Join and network with over 2,000 executives who are helping shape the future of business.
2017 Tracks Include:
Adopting and Implementing Robotics
Companies in many vertical markets already use robots, but successful adoption depends on a good business plan and an understanding of where automation can be used. Sessions in this track will examine end-user cases, supply chain automation, and robotics as a service (RaaS).Sessions:
- Is Your Business Ready for Robotics and AI?
- Identifying New Applications for Automation
- Using Additive Manufacturing to Accelerate Robotic Adoption
- Automating Your Operations to Optimize Production
- Market Insight: Robot Simulation in the Enterprise, Dassault Systems
- How to Evolve a Robust and Cost-Competitive Supply Chain
- Working With Partners to Adopt Robotics
How to Get ROI From Robotics
Leaders charged with bringing robots into their enterprises must master change management and demonstrate returns on their investments. This track will analyze monitoring and expanding automated systems, promoting robotics to internal stakeholders, and avoiding legal problems.Sessions:
Robotics Nuts and Bolts for Your Business
Advancements in manipulation and motion control can directly affect the bottom line. These sessions will take a deep dive into robotics technology and practical uses. They will also provide an opportunity to discuss key points in evaluating robotic systems, as well as the importance of components and engineering talent.Sessions:
- The Latest Robotics Innovations for Materials Handling
- Building a Better Robot: Why Components Matter
- Pick and Place for Profit with Mobility, Robot Arms, and New Grippers
- Robotics as a Service: Feasibility and Opportunity
- Building a Better Robot: Using Best-in-Class Controls and Components
- Market Insight: How Cobots Are Increasing ROI in Industry 5.0, Universal Robots
- Saving the World, One Robot Swarm-Infested Hurricane at a Time
- Training the Next Generation of Roboticists
What Can AI and IoT Do for You?
Despite the doomsayers, machine learning, the Internet of Things, and related technologies are making robots and autonomous vehicles safer and more flexible. However, many challenges must still be overcome, including public expectations, the need for reliable data and connectivity, and keeping up with AI developments.
- Don’t Panic: Policy and Case Study for Implementing AI
- Reusable, Explainable AI for Robotics
- Using Sensors, Data, and AI for Preventive Maintenance and Reducing Downtime
- Use Cases for Perception and Cognitive Systems
- Degrees of Intelligence: Perceptual and Cognitive Computing
- What Do Big Data, IoT, and the Cloud Mean for Robotics Use?
- Refining Human-Machine Interaction